Position Name: Creative Content Writer (CCW)
Roles & Responsibilities:
ImproBrand is looking to hire dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, service descriptions, social media and the company website to expand company’s digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material, detailed oriented skills & market research.
The following are the core roles & responsibilities of ‘Creative Content Writer’:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers (Writing blogs, Forum Questions identification & Potential answer writing)
- Writing creative content for social media posts, blogs, articles, service descriptions, website, email etc.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Understand the Key Fundamentals and Foundations of Digital Content Strategy (Know Your Content Goals, Know Your Content Differentiation Factor (CDF), Know Your Topic Areas)
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas